MIS is excited to have launched new solution offerings to support virtual care priorities and population engagement. These tools will advance communication, collaboration and care coordination among citizens and their wellness teams. This is made available through partnership with WelTel Health.
WelTel Health – Virtual Care
A communication hub for health clinics that facilitates client outreach and communication through secure SMS text messaging.
WelTel’s secure platform supports automated check-in messages from wellness teams, allowing clients to report any health issues or concerns. The WelTel system triages the clients’ responses to allow wellness teams to follow up on those clients who need care the most.
Clients require only a basic mobile phone; data plans or connection to the internet are not necessary.
- Secure clinic-to-client texting
- Automated check-in messages
- Book appointments with automated reminders
- Send texts to groups or individuals
- Meet by text, phone or video
- Built for rural and remote settings
- More convenient than telephone followup
- More confidential and secure than social
- Easy for clients to use